Abattoir Process Operatives
We wish to recruit Abattoir Process Operatives for our Dungannon client based in Granville Industrial Estate for their Primal site.
Dayshift Monday to Friday 7am-3.30pm Guaranteed hours
Evening shift Monday to Friday 4pm-12.30am Guaranteed hours
• Assist in the Beef and Lamb slaughter process
Bonus available with immediate effect. Overtime 40+ hours £13.37 per hour
• Cut, trim and prepare beef/lamb e.g. saw/split carcasses, prepare meat to customer specifications.
• Packing, trimming, scanning, scale work and other general production duties
• Ensure strict adherence to quality, HSE, animal welfare, food safety, hygiene, ethical, product labelling and handling processes.
• Experience in a similar role (preferably in a meat discipline)
• Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
• Ensure production demands and customer requirements are met
• Ability to use your own initiative
• Good communications skills (Good standard of English is essential)
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
Type Temporary Full Time
Date Posted July 31, 2021