Our clients in Loughgall require Line Leaders to join their busy team.
Full time Day shift. 6am to 3pm Salary £20,000. Overtime 5%
40 hours per week. Some Saturdays may be required.
The successful candidate will lead, develop and influence the shift operators to deliver the optimal contribution and achievement for the strategic plan and vison of the business, ensuring that outputs meet required standards for quality, service and cost.
- Previous experience within a Team/Line Leader or supervisory role,
- Must have experience of relevant paperwork( traceability sheets, weight check sheets, knife check sheets)
- Able to understand and follow a detailed plan
- Able to follow stock Rotation
- Ability to motivate a line of staff, up to six people per line.
- Ability to work on own initiative with an eye for detail,
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment, with a can-do attitude and commitment to safety,
- Good organisation and communication skills,
- Flexibility towards working patterns.
- Previous experience or working knowledge in food production or
- Previous experience working in a factory environment.
- Forklift licence desirable but not essential
- Must be able to speak and write English
Type Permanent Full Time
Closing Date 30.09.20
Date Posted September 24, 2020