Our clients in Armagh require a Night Porter to join their team.
Night shift 11pm-7am. Can be flexible on shift rota.
£9.51 per hour
To ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
To ensure that the customer receives all the services provided by the hotel, when asked for.
To ensure that all aspects of the job are carried out to the highest standard laid down by the Management of the hotel.
Responsible To: Night Manager
DESCRIPTION OF MAIN TASKS
• To keep all public areas including public toilets and reception, foyer and function areas clean and tidy.
• To ensure that regular fire checks are carried out on all areas.
• Ensure that a check is made of all function areas and that they are set up correctly for the next days business.
• To ensure that a high standard of cleanliness is met on a daily basis.
• To attend to all customer requirements, with special emphasis on early morning calls, paper delivery and Bar/Room Service.
• To carry out security duties in accordance with laid down procedures. Ensuring the security of the hotel and guests is of paramount importance at all times.
• To service Bedrooms when required.
• Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
• Comply with all safety regulations i.e. Health and safety, Hygiene and fire. • Any other duties reasonably required by the Night/Duty Manager.
Apply now for immediate consideration
Type Permanent Full Time
Date Posted July 31, 2021